“This version of blondies should have a little raise and cakey structure when baked. Do note that they are quite buttery.” Cacao Butter Keto Blondies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 6 tbsp. cacao butter 3 oz.
- 1 dash salt
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 pinch stevia extract
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean seeds
- 2 tbsp. coconut cream
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2.5 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/2 oz. dark chocolate chopped
- 2 tbsp. walnuts or any nuts or chia optional
- Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C) and line an 8″ square baking pan with some parchment paper. Next, measure out all of the ingredients.
- Put cacao butter into a microwave-safe bowl. Let it melt in a microwave for a minute and a half. Stir the butter until there are no lumps left. If needed, microwave for another minute or so. Set aside to cool. When cooled, stir in the butter OR coconut oil.
- Using a hand electric mixer, mix the eggs, erythritol, vanilla bean seeds, salt, and vanilla extract for a couple of minutes. Add the coconut cream and mix again.
- Pour in the cooled butter and mix until the mixture gets denser. Depending on the temperature of the ingredients, the density might vary from almost liquid to creamy. Try to have all the ingredients at room temperature.
- Sieve and combine the two flours and baing soda or cream of tartar. Add this flour mixture to the cream and combine well with a rubber spatula. Add the chopped chocolate and stir well again.
- Optional: You can add 2 tablespoons of ground walnuts (or any type of nuts) or chia seeds (suggestion: add a tsp. of lemon zest as well). Either add them to the chopped chocolate or use solo. Combine using a spatula.
- Put the mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread it out evenly using a spatula.
- Put in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. After this time, the toothpick will be clean when inserted into the center, but the blondies will remain somewhat juicy in the middle. Don’t over-bake.
- When done baking, take the whole batch out of the pan together with the parchment paper and let it cool down. When cooled, cut into 20 more or less equal size blondies.
Per Serving: 80 calories; 7.3 g fat; 0.7 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine Cat (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.