Carrot Cake Bars
“This is a very moist carrot cake using baby food carrots. I frost it with a Cream Cheese Frosting, then cut into bars. Carrot Cake Bars” You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 (4 ounce) jars carrot baby food
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour a 10×15 inch jelly roll pan. Sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, oil and eggs until smooth.
- Mix in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the baby food carrots.
- Spread batter into a 10×15 inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 412 calories; 25.2 g fat; 44 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 53 mg cholesterol; 375 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Linda, Photo Credit: (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.