Cheesy Keto Biscuits
“Large keto biscuits that are very substantial and filling.” Cheesy Keto Biscuits – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Mix in Cheddar cheese by hand. Create a small well in the middle of the bowl; add eggs and half-and-half to the center. Use a large fork, spoon, or your hands to blend in the flour mixture until a sticky batter forms.
- Drop 9 portions of batter onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 329 calories; 27.1 g fat; 7.2 g carbohydrates; 16.7 g protein; 118 mg cholesterol; 391 mg sodium.
Recipe by: valerieA, Photo Credit: Sue Thompson (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.