Cheesy Keto Pesto
“Pesto is such a versatile condiment to have on hand. It can be slathered on keto bread or low-carb crackers as a snack, tossed through zoodles to make a tasty vegan pasta dish, slathered on meat or fish as a delicious marinade.” Cheesy Keto Pesto – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 bunch basil (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds (20 g/ 0.7 oz)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds (20 g/ 0.7 oz)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (30 ml)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil (80 ml)
- Wash and pat dry the basil.
- Add all of the ingredients except for the lemon juice and olive oil to a food processor, and process until the seeds and basil are finely chopped.
- Add the lemon juice and pulse to combine.
- Scoop out the basil mix and place in a small bowl or jar.
- Stir through the olive oil until combined.
- Store in a sealed contained in the fridge 2 – 3 weeks.
- Make sure when storing that there is a layer of olive oil covering the pesto — this will keep the ingredients fresher for longer.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 62 calories; 5.8 g fat; 0.9 g carbohydrates; 1.7 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Dmytro Mykhailov
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.