“This Cherry Berry Peach Pie recipe was given to me by a friend who is the best pie maker I know. When Bing cherries aren’t in season I use raspberries.” You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 (15 ounce) package pastry for a double crust 9-inch pie
- 3 cups peeled, sliced peaches
- 1 cup Bing cherries, pitted and halved
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon milk, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon white sugar, or as needed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Press one pie crust pastry into a 9-inch pie plate. Cut the remaining pie crust pastry into 3/4-inch strips to be used for the lattice top.
- Mix peaches, cherries, blueberries, and lemon juice together in a large bowl. Add 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt; stir to coat. Pour fruit mixture into the prepared pie crust. Weave a lattice top over the fruit filling using the pie crust strips. Brush top crust with milk; sprinkle with about 1 teaspoon white sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C); bake until fruit filling is bubbling and lattice top is lightly browned, 45 to 50 minutes.
Per Serving: 370 calories; 16.5 g fat; 53.1 g carbohydrates; 3.7 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 294 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Patty S, Photo Credit: Skeeze (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.