Chocolate Chunk Avocado Ice Cream
“Every time you get a chunk in your ice cream, it offsets the sweet profile with some bitter for an extremely well rounded dessert. It’s not always about sweet, sweet, sweet, and I don’t want every spoonful to be a cloyingly sweet taste, so the balance works out perfectly.” Chocolate Chunk Avocado Ice Cream – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 ripe Hass Avocados
- 1 cup Coconut Milk (from carton)
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Erythritol, Powdered
- 25 drops Liquid Stevia
- 6 squares Unsweetened Baker’s Chocolate
- Scoop avocado into a bowl, then add coconut milk, cream, and vanilla extract.
- Use an immersion blender to mix this together into a creamy substance.
- Powder erythritol in a spice grinder, then add erythritol, stevia, and cocoa powder to the avocado mixture.
- Mix everything together well, then chop bakers chocolate and add into the bowl.
- Leave bowl in the fridge for 6-12 hours, then about 20 minutes before you’re ready to serve, add mixture to ice cream machine as per manufacturers instructions.
Per Serving: 216 calories; 19.3 g fat; 3.7 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein.
Recipe by: myketorecipes, Photo Credit: J. F. L. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.