Chocolate Covered Low Carb Cheesecake Bites
“This recipe combines two things I love: Chocolate and low carb cheesecake. Does it get much better than that? Easy to make and always a crowd pleaser.” Chocolate Covered Low Carb Cheesecake Bites – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup golden flax seed meal
- 3 Tbsp powdered sweetener
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 6 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 oz stevia sweetened chocolate
- 3 Tbsp butter
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, flax seed meal, sweetener, and cinnamon.
- Add the coconut oil and stir to incorporate.
- Press the crust into a 9″ x 9″ dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, coconut cream, sweetener, and vanilla until smooth.
- Top the crust with an even layer of the cheesecake mixture and freeze for 1 hr and 30 minutes.
- Cut the cheesecake into 28 even rectangles and freeze the rectangles for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
- Dip the cheesecake into the chocolate (or drizzle each cheesecake bite with chocolate) and set on parchment paper.
- Refrigerate or freeze until the chocolate has set.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 21 g fat; 4.4 g carbohydrates; 5.5 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.