Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Cups
“This is a modification of a recipe for a peanut butter cup-style fat-bomb I found online. Store in the fridge or freezer. When hungry or needing a fat bomb (if you are on keto), eat one.” Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Cups – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ounce chopped roasted salted peanuts
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Whisk in heavy cream, cocoa powder, liquid stevia, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Pour chocolate-peanut butter mixture into 12 silicone muffin molds. Sprinkle peanuts evenly on top.
- Place molds on a baking sheet.
- Freeze chocolate-peanut butter mixture until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Unmold chocolate-peanut cups and transfer to a resealable plastic bag or airtight container.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 246 calories; 26 g fat; 3.3 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 3 mg cholesterol; 89 mg sodium.
Recipe by: John Larkin, Photo Credit: mama_mia
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.