“Sweet and delicious buttermilk pancakes with a butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon swirl filling. These are great any time of the day and less time consuming than making real cinnamon rolls!” Cinnamon Roll Pancakes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white distilled vinegar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 1/2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cooking spray
- Stir milk and vinegar together in a bowl; set aside until milk “sours”, about 5 minutes. Watch Now
- Mix flour, white sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl. Whisk egg, 2 tablespoons melted butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract into milk mixture. Slowly pour milk mixture into flour mixture while whisking constantly until batter is just moistened and evenly mixed. Lumps are fine. Watch Now
- Combine brown sugar, 1/4 cup melted butter, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Place a 1-quart resealable bag into a glass or cup. Pour cinnamon mixture into the bag; refrigerate until filling is as thick as toothpaste, about 10 minutes. Watch Now
- Mix 1/4 cup softened butter and cream cheese together in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave for 40 seconds. Stir mixture with a whisk or fork until smooth. Continue heating in microwave and stirring until mixture is completely melted. Stir confectioners’ sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract into cream cheese mixture until icing is smooth. Watch Now
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Pour about 2/3 cup batter into the center of griddle. Cook pancake until bubbles start to appear, 2 to 3 minutes. Cut 1 corner off the center of the bag with filling. Swirl filling over pancake, leaving enough space around edges that filling doesn’t touch the griddle. Watch Now
- Flip pancake and cook until other side is lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Drizzle icing over pancake. Repeat with remaining ingredients, spraying the griddle with cooking spray between each pancake.
It is very important to wipe the pan/griddle with a damp clean cloth in between each pancake to remove excess cinnamon mixture. Doing this will prevent the residual mixture from scorching and ruining the next batch of pancakes.
Per Serving: 327 calories; 18.1 g fat; 37.9 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 71 mg cholesterol; 430 mg sodium.
Recipe by: squeeziebrb, Photo Credit: Recipe Snobs (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.