“A lovely, crispy waffle perfect for the morning.” Classic Waffles – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; set aside.
- Preheat waffle iron to desired temperature.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs.
- Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla.
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; beat until blended.
- Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron.
- Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Serve immediately.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 379 calories; 16.2 g fat; 47.6 g carbohydrates; 10.2 g protein; 113 mg cholesterol; 899 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Megan, Photo Credit: Free Photos (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.