“My daughter made these when she was in Brownies. These were quite a hit with the girls. You can use a lemon icing, green buttercream icing, or a peanut butter icing–or a combination of all. – Cone Cupcakes” You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 24 flat bottomed ice cream cones
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cream butter and sugar together well in mixing bowl. Beat in eggs 1 at a time. Mix in vanilla. Measure flour, baking powder and salt into small bowl. Stir. Add milk to butter mixture in 2 parts alternately with flour mixture in 3 parts, beginning and ending with flour.
- Fill cones about 3/4 full leaving the batter 1/2 inch from top. Place filled cones on a baking tray. Bake in oven for about 15 to 20 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 126 calories; 4.7 g fat; 19 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 26 mg cholesterol; 117 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Carol, Photo Credit: Ouacws (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.