Corn and Black Bean Salad
“If you like ‘southwest cuisine’ you will love this.” Corn and Black Bean Salad – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- In a small bowl, mix together balsamic vinegar, oil, salt, sugar, black pepper, cumin, and chili powder.
- In a medium bowl, stir together black beans and corn.
- Toss with vinegar and oil dressing, and garnish with cilantro.
- Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 214 calories; 8.4 g fat; 28.6 g carbohydrates; 7.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 805 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Jodi T., Photo Credit: Oz (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.