Cranberry Apple Breakfast Muffins
“Growing up a friend’s mother used to make these every fall. They are the perfect breakfast muffin, not too sweet with the tartness of the cranberries.” Cranberry Apple Breakfast Muffins – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1/3 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries, diced – or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Beat vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir egg mixture into flour mixture to make a batter; gently fold apple and cranberries into batter.
- Pour into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until muffins are lightly browned on top and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 18 to 22 minutes.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 154 calories; 5.5 g fat; 23.6 g carbohydrates; 2.8 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 168 mg sodium.
Recipe by: pitterpat7, Photo Credit: StockSnap (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.