“I make this salad all year long, but it is especially great for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Just freeze a few bags of cranberries to use at a later date. I know this will become a tradition to anyone who tries it, it’s delicious! Garnish with frosted cranberries and mint leaves, if desired. For frosted cranberries, wet cranberries with water, and roll in sugar.” Cranberry Waldorf Salad – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cranberries
- 1 cup chopped red apple
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla low-fat yogurt
- In a medium bowl, combine cranberries, apple, celery, grapes, raisins, walnuts, sugar, cinnamon, and yogurt. (I chop cranberries in a food processor, and it works great). Toss to coat. Cover, and chill 2 hours. Stir just before serving.
Per Serving: 75 calories; 2 g fat; 14 g carbohydrates; 1.7 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 22 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Thea, Photo Credit: Jill Nienhiser (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.