“Satisfy your sweet tooth with this heavenly cream cheese dark chocolate keto fudge. It’s a delicious low carb treat with only 3 grams net carb per large square.” Cream Cheese Dark Chocolate Keto Fudge – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate can add 2 ounces to up flavor
- 1 cup unsweetened almond butter or peanut butter or sunbutter (nut free)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup low carb powdered sweetener Sukrin Melis or Swerve Confectioners
- 1 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder see note
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt together butter, and baking chocolate over medium heat.
- Add almond butter (or peanut butter/sunbutter) and blended in with an electric mixer. Then, blend in the cream cheese with an electric mixer.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining dry ingredients.
- Blend with an electric mixer to combine as well as possible. Then, blend in vanilla extract
- Spread mixture into prepared pan evenly.
- Chill in refrigerator until set.
- 1 teaspoon of stevia concentrated powder is equivalent to about 1 cup of sugar if you’d like to use another low carb sweetener.
- If you notice some oil separation, it will be okay once mixture cools. You can try adding a tablespoon of heavy cream and see if that helps the mixture blend together better.
Per Serving: 259 calories; 26 g fat; 5 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.