Creamy Keto Cauliflower Risotto
“Mushrooms, cauliflower, heavy cream, and Parmesan cheese combine in this creamy low-carb risotto, perfect as a side dish or even as a main dish.” Creamy Keto Cauliflower Risotto – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 head cauliflower, grated
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Melt ghee in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in grated cauliflower; cook for 3 minutes more.
- Add mushrooms and cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and nutmeg into the skillet; cook over medium heat until creamy, 5 to 7 minutes.
Per Serving: 350 calories; 29.8 g fat; 11.8 g carbohydrates; 12.1 g protein; 91 mg cholesterol; 653 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Fioa, Photo Credit: Gina (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments