Creamy Keto Hot Cocoa
“Today we’re going to make a simple, quick hot cocoa that is creamy, delicious, and will force you to sit back and relax on a cold winter night.” Creamy Keto Hot Cocoa – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Splenda
- Put 1 ½ Cups of coconut milk and 2 Tbsp. of heavy cream in a saucepan and turn it to medium heat.
- Measure out your cinnamon and instant coffee.
- Wait until your milk mixture starts to steam.
- Add your cinnamon and coffee, and stir it in well.
- Add your 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder.
- Add your vanilla and Splenda and stir everything together to ensure no lumps.
- Turn the heat to high, consistently stirring, and wait until it comes to a rolling boil.
- Once it hits a boil, turn your heat to low and continue to stir your hot chocolate.
- Once the hot chocolate cools down, you should see a shiny, rich consistency to it.
- It’s finished!
Per Serving: 104 calories; 9.5 g fat; 3.1 g carbohydrates; 1.5 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Fiona (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments