“This French delicacy is extremely versatile, as it can be filled with virtually anything — fruits, pudding, mousse for desserts as well as vegetables and meats for dinner. No need to add more oil each time unless the pan begins to stick. Freeze extra crepes for later use.” Crepes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- In a blender combine eggs, milk, flour, salt and oil.
- Process until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and brush with oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup of crepe batter into pan, tilting to completely coat the surface of the pan.
- Cook 2 to 5 minutes, turning once, until golden.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 79 calories; 2.8 g fat; 9.5 g carbohydrates; 3.7 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 30 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Erin Nesbit, Photo Credit: RitaE(pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.