Crustless Spinach Quiche
“I serve this in the summer for brunch with a side of sausage links and a fresh fruit bowl!” Crustless Spinach Quiche – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups shredded Muenster cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft.
- Stir in spinach and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add spinach mixture and stir to blend. Scoop into prepared pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs have set, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 309 calories; 23.7 g fat; 4.8 g carbohydrates; 20.4 g protein; 209 mg cholesterol; 546 mg sodium.
Recipe by: ANY14TNS, Photo Credit: Jen Dubin (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.