Delicious Gluten-Free Pancakes
“Makes fluffy pancakes with a consistency and taste comparable to those made with wheat flour. Serve with your choice of condiments.” Delicious Gluten-Free Pancakes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup rice flour
- 3 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1/3 cup potato starch
- 4 tablespoons dry buttermilk powder
- 1 packet sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups water
- In a bowl, mix or sift together the rice flour, tapioca flour, potato starch, dry buttermilk powder, sugar substitute, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and xanthan gum.
- Stir in eggs, water, and oil until well blended and few lumps remain.
- Heat a large, well-oiled skillet or griddle over medium high heat.
- Spoon batter onto skillet and cook until bubbles begin to form.
- Flip, and continue cooking until golden brown on bottom.
- Serve immediately with condiments of your choice.
Per Serving: 147 calories; 5.8 g fat; 20.4 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein; 29 mg cholesterol; 269 mg sodium.
Recipe by: AC6AA, Photo Credit: RitaE (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments