“This is looked forward to every Easter, it is so delicious.” Easter Breakfast Casserole – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 pound bacon
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 7×11 inch casserole dish.
- Fry the bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until evenly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Crumble.
- In a large bowl beat together eggs and milk.
- Mix in cheese, bacon, onion and green pepper.
- Stir in the thawed hash browns. Pour mixture into prepared casserole.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for another 30 minutes until eggs have set.
If you make this in a slow cooker, using a slow cooker liner can make cleanup easier.
Per Serving: 281 calories; 21 g fat; 9.9 g carbohydrates; 18 g protein; 171 mg cholesterol; 538 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Stephanie, Photo Credit: Hans (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.