Easy Broccoli Quiche
“This easy vegetarian quiche is a snap to make but looks great on the table.” Easy Broccoli Quiche – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Over medium-low heat melt butter in a large saucepan. Add onions, garlic and broccoli.
- Cook slowly, stirring occasionally until the vegetables are soft.
- Spoon vegetables into crust and sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables and cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 50 minutes, or until center has set.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 371 calories; 24.9 g fat; 21.5 g carbohydrates; 16.1 g protein; 162 mg cholesterol; 885 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Sal, Photo Credit: saritalarson (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments