Easy Keto Alfredo Sauce
“Treat yourself and guests to creamy homemade Alfredo sauce with this easy recipe. This sauce pairs well with pasta or zoodles (spiralized zucchini). You can even add chicken or shrimp. Sauce will become very thick if stored in the refrigerator. Simply heat the sauce up for it to be pourable.” Easy Keto Alfredo Sauce – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground white pepper, or to taste
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Cook garlic until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add heavy cream and cream cheese. Slowly add Parmesan cheese, stirring constantly until well incorporated and sauce thickens, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in salt, nutmeg, and white pepper.
Per Serving: 531 calories; 53.8 g fat; 3.8 g carbohydrates; 10.3 g protein; 177 mg cholesterol; 392 mg sodium.
Recipe by: bd.weld, Photo Credit: sunshinekitty82 (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.