Easy Keto Asparagus Frittata
“I love making a frittata whenever I want a quick meal. I always have eggs in the fridge and you can use a variety of vegetables. I like asparagus the best, though.” Easy Keto Asparagus Frittata – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, or more to taste
- 7 tablespoons milk
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Heat olive oil and butter in a 9-inch nonstick pan over medium heat and cook asparagus, stirring occasionally, until soft but still firm to the bite, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Beat eggs in a bowl until frothy. Stir in Parmesan cheese and milk; season with salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over asparagus and cook until eggs are set, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Invert frittata onto a plate and garnish with parsley.
- You can use any fresh herb you like instead of parsley and dill. Cilantro and dill work well, too.
- If frittata only sets on the edges and stays liquid on top, reduce heat and cover with a lid to help the center set.
Per Serving: 242 calories; 17.6 g fat; 4.6 g carbohydrates; 17.1 g protein; 344 mg cholesterol; 342 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Marianne, Photo Credit: Missy Corley (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.