Easy Keto Crab Cakes with Pork Rinds
“Most seafood cakes contain wheat flour. But this easy keto crab cakes recipe will delight your taste buds without the unnecessary gluten and carbs.” Easy Keto Crab Cakes with Pork Rinds – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 ½ cups crab meat boiled fresh crabs or can
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 cup crushed pork rinds
- 1/4 cup avocado mayonnaise
- 1 to 1 ½ teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice divided
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- olive oil or coconut oil for frying
- fresh parsley & lemon slices for garnishing
- In a bowl, combine cooked crab meat, egg yolk, pork rinds, mayonnaise, seasoning, worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt and ground pepper. Do not over mix.
- Form crab meat mixture into patties.
- In a skillet or non-stick pan with low to medium heat, lay crab meat patties gently and fry for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden in color.
- Drain crab cakes, drizzle the remaining lemon juice, garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Make sure the crab meat do not have any shell left.
Per Serving: 79 calories; 4 g fat; 0 g carbohydrates; 8 g protein.
Recipe by: David R., Photo Credit: AS Food studio
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.