Easy Keto Homemade Tomato Sauce
“This easy tomato sauce is perfect for those looking for a quick and low-carb marinara sauce ready to be used with your favorite recipe.” Easy Keto Homemade Tomato Sauce – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 (28 ounce) can canned San Marzano-style peeled plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place tomatoes and olive oil in a blender; pulse until smooth. Add garlic powder, basil, salt, oregano, and pepper; mix until well combined.
Per Serving: 109 calories; 9.5 g fat; 5.9 g carbohydrates; 1.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 575 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Fioa, Photo Credit: Giovanna Baldini (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.