Easy Keto Taco Salad
“Try this quick and easy keto taco salad bowl with ground beef, avocado, lettuce, and salsa. It takes less than 30 minutes to make this low-carb dinner for 2.” Easy Keto Taco Salad – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomato halves
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef; cook and stir until browned and crumbly, about 7 minutes. Stir in taco seasoning and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Divide lettuce, avocado, tomatoes, and green onions between 2 bowls; place ground beef on top. Top taco bowls with salsa, sour cream, and cilantro.
Per Serving: 548 calories; 45.4 g fat; 15.5 g carbohydrates; 22.8 g protein; 82 mg cholesterol; 303 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Fioa, Photo Credit: Jason Hutchens (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments