Extreme Chocolate Cake
“A rich moist extreme chocolate cake with a chocolate buttercream icing. This is the best cake in the world!” You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 1/3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour two 9 inch cake pans.
- Use the first set of ingredients to make the cake. In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla, mix for 3 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Stir in the boiling water by hand. Pour evenly into the two prepared pans.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to cool completely.
- To make the frosting, use the second set of ingredients.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy. Stir in the cocoa and confectioners’ sugar alternately with the milk and vanilla.
- Beat to a spreading consistency.
- Split the layers of cooled cake horizontally, cover the top of each layer with frosting, then stack them onto a serving plate.
- Frost the outside of the cake.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 655 calories; 24.6 g fat; 111.1 g carbohydrates; 7.3 g protein; 64 mg cholesterol; 524 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Rach56, Photo Credit: Jaroas (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.