Fluffy French Toast
“This French toast recipe is different because it uses flour. I have given it to some friends and they’ve all liked it better than the French toast they usually make!” Fluffy French Toast – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 12 thick slices bread
- Measure flour into a large mixing bowl.
- Slowly whisk in the milk.
- Whisk in the salt, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sugar until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat.
- Soak bread slices in mixture until saturated.
- Cook bread on each side until golden brown. Serve hot.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 123 calories; 2.7 g fat; 19.4 g carbohydrates; 4.8 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 230 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Bonnie, Photo Credit: Elena Taranenko (unsplash)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.