Fresh Tomato Shrimp Pasta
“Fresh tomatoes and spinach, fresh herbs, and fresh mozzarella combine with shrimp and fettuccine for an easy summer dinner.” Fresh Tomato Shrimp Pasta – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 8 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 pound cooked shrimp – peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add the pasta, and cook for 8 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- In the container of a food processor, combine the garlic, onion and oregano.
- Pulse until finely chopped. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion mixture; cook and stir until fragrant and almost golden.
- Mix in the tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes while the pasta is cooking, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in spinach until it wilts, then just before the pasta is done, stir in the shrimp.
- Cook until heated through. Toss with pasta in a large serving bowl, and mix in mozzarella cheese.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 651 calories; 28.5 g fat; 52.2 g carbohydrates; 43.8 g protein; 266 mg cholesterol; 357 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Lisa Nichols, Photo Credit: markusspiske (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.