“Simple to make, just dip and bake! Garlicky goodness in a breaded chicken dish. Yum!” Garlic Chicken – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a small saucepan over low heat until warmed, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer garlic and oil to a shallow bowl.
- Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts in the olive oil-garlic mixture using tongs; transfer to bread crumb mixture and turn to evenly coat.
- Transfer coated chicken to a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink and juices run clear, 30 to 35 minutes.
- An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Enjoy! 🙂
The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 300 calories; 16.8 g fat; 5.7 g carbohydrates; 30.3 g protein; 73 mg cholesterol; 261 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Carol, Photo Credit: Marlita Media (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.