“Maple pecan bars aren’t a cheesecake, but have a cream cheese filing that is inspired by cheesecake. It’s VERY DELICIOUS. 😋” Grain Free Maple Pecan Cheesecake Bars – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- ⅓ cup Swerve Confectioner’s sugar (can use their granulated)
- 1 egg yolk
- 8 ounce full fat cream cheese
- ½ cup Swerve Confectioner’s sugar or granulated
- 1 egg
- ½ to 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 cup pecans plus two tablespoons for garnish
- Melt butter and mix with flour, vanilla and swerve.
- Mix in egg yolk.
- Put in tart pan, by pressing in with fingers.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese with vanilla, maple extract, egg. Start with ½ teaspoon extract and taste.
- Chop pecans .Mix with a little sea salt.
- Put pecans in first (although you can reverse this is you want)
- Pour cheesecake mixture.
- Top with two tablespoons chopped pecans for garnish.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F. or until cream cheese mixture is set.
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate at least six hour, preferably overnight.
- Cut into 16 squares.
Per Serving: 269 calories; 24.9 g fat; 3.3 g carbohydrates; 5.9 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine Cat (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.