“A yummy and low-fat Greek salad recipe. You can use two green onions instead of the small red onion, if you wish.” Greek Salad – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 black Greek olives, pitted and sliced
- In shallow salad bowl, or on serving platter, combine tomatoes, cucumber, and onion.
- Sprinkle with oil, lemon juice, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle feta cheese and olives over salad.
- Serve / Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 187 calories; 15.6 g fat; 8.3 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 22 mg cholesterol; 347 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Jen, Photo Credit: nagehan2002 (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.