“My husband is not much of a fish lover but when I made this recipe with halibut he very much enjoyed it. It’s very simple.” Grilled Fish Steaks – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 (6 ounce) fillets halibut
- In a stainless steel or glass bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parsley.
- Place the halibut filets in a shallow glass dish or a resealable plastic bag, and pour the marinade over the fish.
- Cover or seal and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Set grate 4 inches from the heat.
- Remove halibut filets from marinade and drain off the excess.
- Grill filets 5 minutes per side or until fish is done when easily flaked with a fork.
- Enjoy! 🙂
The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 554 calories; 43.7 g fat; 2.2 g carbohydrates; 36.3 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 1259 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Sadie, Photo Credit: Osair Manassan (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.