Healthy Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie
“A quick recipe I thought up while trying to decide what to eat for breakfast. Great if you are trying to figure out what to do with those blueberries in the fridge or freezer! Also great on-the-go! Delicious and includes many foods that are a great way to start your day! Many of the ingredients, except for the blueberries and yogurt, are optional and vary depending on your own taste. I love cinnamon and a thick, super-cold smoothie. This recipe is super versatile, and you can change it depending on dietary needs or personal preference. Have fun with it!” Healthy Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 3 ice cubes
- Blend blueberries, yogurt, orange juice, sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together in a blender on low speed for 30 seconds; increase speed to high and blend until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add ice and blend on high until smooth, about 1 minute more.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- If you want it less thick, add less ice. If you want it less cold, add less ice.
- I do not recommend using regular yogurt, because it will make the smoothie super watery.
- If you want it sweeter, try adding more orange juice first. If that doesn’t do it, add another tablespoon of sugar or sweetener.
- If you don’t like vanilla, don’t add it!
Per Serving: 295 calories; 10.6 g fat; 44.9 g carbohydrates; 7.5 g protein; 22 mg cholesterol; 69 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Lisa Marie, Photo Credit: Images BG (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.