“Have you ever wanted to make low-carb Baileys? A low-carb Bailey’s Irish Cream recipe for your coffee or favorite recipe! It’s a tasty blend of espresso, cocoa, cream, and Irish whiskey.” Homemade Low-Carb Baileys Irish Cream – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2/3 cup low carb sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups Irish whiskey (I used Jameson)
- Combine Swerve, espresso powder, and cocoa in small saucepan.
- Slowly add in the heavy cream.
- Bring mixture to a slow boil, reduce heat slightly and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in extracts and whiskey. Cool.
- Store in a glass bottle in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Each ounce contains about 5.8g erythritol (non-impacting)
Per Serving: 200 calories; 13.9 g fat; 1 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Elena Veselova
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.