Italian Sausage Soup
“A hearty winter favorite.” Italian Sausage Soup – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can great Northern beans, undrained
- 2 small zucchini, cubed
- 2 cups spinach – packed, rinsed and torn
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a stockpot or Dutch oven, brown sausage with garlic.
- Stir in broth, tomatoes and carrots, and season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in beans with liquid and zucchini.
- Cover, and simmer another 15 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
- Remove from heat, and add spinach.
- Replace lid allowing the heat from the soup to cook the spinach leaves.
- Soup is ready to serve after 5 minutes.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 385 calories; 24.4 g fat; 22.5 g carbohydrates; 18.8 g protein; 58 mg cholesterol; 1259 mg sodium
Recipe by: SALLYJUN, Photo Credit: young_amyc (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.