Keto Avocado Dessert
“This is something I made up on the fly one day for breakfast to try and use up an overly ripe avocado. Freeze for 1 hour for a more ice cream-like treat.” Keto Avocado Dessert – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 ripe avocado – peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mash avocado in a bowl.
- Add heavy cream, stevia, vanilla, and cinnamon; mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate avocado mixture for 1 hour before serving.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- You may top with or mix in roasted, salted almonds, peanuts, or other nut snack.
- You may also use fresh berries as a topping or mix them in, if you have carbs left (or aren’t on keto).
- You can also reduce (or omit) the stevia extract, and use the sugar-free (or regular, if you’re not avoiding carbs) flavored syrups, such as Torani®.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 25.7 g fat; 9.7 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 18 mg sodium.
Recipe by: John Larkin, Photo Credit: Annick Vanderschelden (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.