“Very easy keto avocado and spinach smoothie with coconut milk!” Keto Avocado Spinach Smoothie – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water, or more as needed
- ice cubes
- 1/2 medium avocado, pitted and scooped from shell
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- 1 tablespoon medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Combine coconut milk, water, ice cubes, avocado, spinach, erythritol, MCT oil, and vanilla powder in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Feel free to replace coconut milk with 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream plus 1/4 cup water.
- You can substitute extra-virgin coconut oil for the MCT oil.
- Substitute 1 teaspoon vanilla extract for the vanilla powder if desired, and 5 to 8 drops of stevia extract instead of erythritol.
- Optional add-ins: 1/4 cup chocolate, vanilla, or plain whey protein, egg white protein powder (such as Jay Robb ®), collagen powder, or plant-based NuZest®.
Per Serving: 256 calories; 26.4 g fat; 7.6 g carbohydrates; 2.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 20 mg sodium.
Recipe by: mybwriter., Photo Credit: Thomas Chappell (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.