Keto Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus with Lemon Aioli
“This simple recipe is easy, delicious, and satisfying, especially for those on a ketogenic or low-carb diet. Use full-fat mayonnaise.” Keto Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus with Lemon Aioli – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 10 slices bacon
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 pinch cracked black pepper
- Combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, and garlic salt in a bowl and mix well. Refrigerate lemon aioli until ready to use.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Divide asparagus stalks into groups of 3 to 5 stalks, depending on the thickness of the asparagus. Wrap each asparagus bundle tightly with 1 piece of bacon, overlapping slightly as you wrap and tucking the ends under the bacon so it holds securely.
- Place asparagus bundles in a single layer on a piece of aluminum foil. Spray bundles lightly with olive oil spray and top the bacon with cracked pepper.
- Grill asparagus bundles on the foil for 10 minutes. Flip each bundle and grill until bacon is cooked through and crisp, an additional 10 minutes. Serve with lemon aioli.
- Grilling the asparagus on aluminum foil will prevent flare-ups from the bacon grease drips.
Per Serving: 359 calories; 34.1 g fat; 5.7 g carbohydrates; 9.2 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 730 mg sodium.
Recipe by: fabeverydayblog, Photo Credit: Paul Broussard (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.