“This is the best bread recipe you’ll ever make, use cream cheese, and mozzarella dough combined with almond flour and bacon bits and enjoy in taste!” – Keto Butter Knots Bread with Garlic. You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 1/2 cups Mozzarella, shredded
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (super-fine)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup cooked bacon bits
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup browned butter
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Grease a medium cast iron skillet with oil, butter or cooking spray and set aside. In a shallow plate, combine parmesan and Italian seasoning.
- Melt Mozzarella and cream cheese in a large bowl for one minute in the microwave. Mix well with a spatula until smooth.
- Combine the melted cheese, eggs, baking powder, almond flour and bacon. Mix until smooth.
- Let the dough rise: With well-floured hands, shape the dough into a ball and lightly coat with virgin olive oil. Put it in a large bowl, top the bowl with plastic wrap and set it in a sunny spot to rise to double its size.
- Quarter the dough and flatten into rectangles: When the dough has doubled in size, cut it into fourths.
- Set out 2 large baking sheet and line them with a silicone liner or parchment paper (spray parchment paper with some baking spray).
- Working with one piece at a time, flatten into rough 4×5-inch rectangles.
- Slice the dough rectangles into strips: Using a sharp knife or pizza wheel, slice each dough rectangle into 4 long strips (1 x 5-inches).
- Cut these strips in half in the middle. You should now have 8 (1 x 2.5-inch) strips.
- Form knots: Take one piece at a time and work it into the shape of a snake. Then tie it in a knot.
- Remove the cast iron skillet from the refrigerator. Bake the knots bread for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Brush generously the baked Keto Butter Knots Bread with Garlic and serve.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 312 calories; 7.8 g fat; 3.5 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 58 mg sodium.
Recipe by: bybet2, Photo Credit: Amallia Eka
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.