“This buttery rich keto pecan cheesecake is an attractive crowd-pleaser. Luscious pecan crust with a creamy and smooth cheesecake layer, perfect for festive occasions or whenever you need a new favorite dessert!” Keto Butter Pecan Cheesecake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 tbsp salted butter, melted
- 4 tbsp pecans, finely crushed
- ½ tbsp powdered erythritol
- 4 tbsp butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk or heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pecans, for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease a 4-inch (10 cm) springform pan with butter. Place melted butter, crushed pecans and confectioner’s sweetener in a small bowl. Stir with a fork to combine well. Use your fingers to press mixture into the bottom of the springform pan.
- Place in oven to pre-bake for 6 minutes while you prepare the filling.
- Place the butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Stirring often, heat until the butter foams up and brown (but not black!) flecks appear. Remove from the heat and allow to cool a bit. This brown butter creates a caramel-like flavor to the cheesecake.
- Place softened cream cheese, confectioner’s sweetener, almond milk or cream, egg and vanilla in a medium bowl. Use a hand mixer to combine well.
- Slowly add the browned butter and stir to combine. Pour mixture into pre-baked shell. Tent loosely with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes or until cheesecake is set and barely jiggles in the center.
- Remove from oven and allow to chill for 10 minutes then place in fridge to chill for at least 2 hours.
- Store in airtight container for up to 5 days.
Per Serving: 383 calories; 39 g fat; 4 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein.
Recipe by: Maria Emmerich, Photo Credit: Maria Emmerich
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.