Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns
/ tags browns, cauliflower, hash, keto, recipes
“Cauliflower, cheese, and bacon come together in this keto alternative to hash browns.” Keto Cauliflower Hash Browns – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3 cups grated cauliflower
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon diced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place grated cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook on high for 2 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Wring cauliflower in a clean dish towel, squeezing out as much moisture as possible. Transfer cauliflower to a large mixing bowl. Add Cheddar cheese, egg, bacon bits, chives, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Mix well.
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Divide cauliflower mixture into 6 equal portions, making sure to leave space between each one. Flatten with your hands and shape into ovals.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 15 minutes. Turn broiler on low and broil until crispy, about 5 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes to firm up.
- If desired, make your own bacon bits. Pan-fry 4 slices of bacon until crisp; crumble into small pieces.
Per Serving: 118 calories; 8.2 g fat; 3 g carbohydrates; 8.8 g protein; 54 mg cholesterol; 484 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Soup Loving Nicole, Photo Credit: Pavel (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments