“Easy Low-carb keto caveman chili made in the slow cooker.” Keto Caveman Chili – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 8 thick slices bacon, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 small green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package chili seasoning (such as McCormick®)
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or more to taste
- 1 pinch onion powder, or more to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- Place pork in a skillet over medium heat; season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Transfer pork to a slow cooker.
- Place bacon in the hot skillet and cook over medium-high heat until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Transfer bacon to the slow cooker.
- Combine drained tomatoes, onion, green bell pepper, and tomato paste into the slow cooker. Add seasoning packet, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt, pepper, cayenne pepper; stir to combine.
- Cook on Low until flavors have combined, about 6 hours.
Per Serving: 357 calories; 22 g fat; 9.2 g carbohydrates; 27.4 g protein; 87 mg cholesterol; 1031 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Maverick259, Photo Credit: Mara Rosenbloom (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.