Keto Cheese Crisps
“Delicious ketogenic snack looks and tastes amazing.” Keto Cheese Crisps – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Arrange Cheddar cheese in 24 small heaps on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
- Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before removing from baking sheets.
You can substitute Cheddar cheese with mozzarella, Asiago, or Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 139 calories; 11.4 g fat; 0.4 g carbohydrates; 8.6 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 214 mg sodium.
Recipe by: pchow98, Photo Credit: Lou. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.