Keto Cheesy Cauliflower Muffins
/ tags cauliflower, cheesy, keto, muffins, recipes
“These savory muffins can be your breakfast, snack, or side dish to a main meal! Fresh cauliflower is baked into these muffins for a super tender texture that is more pillowy than any corn bread or biscuit you may have had before.” Keto Cheesy Cauliflower Muffins – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 large cauliflower cut into very small pieces
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1¾ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided
- non-stick spray
- ½ tsp onion powder
- black pepper
- 2 eggs beaten
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Oil a 12-hole muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Boil the chopped cauliflower in water until tender. Drain.
- Cook the heavy cream and cream cheese over a low heat until the cream cheese has melted. Add onion powder and black pepper.
- Add 1½ cups of the shredded cheese (reserve ¼ cup for later) and stir until smooth.
- Temper the beaten eggs by adding a little of the hot sauce to them, stirring well, then adding the mixture to the sauce.
- Add the cauliflower to the sauce and stir well to combine. Spoon into the muffin pan.
- Sprinkle with the reserved shredded cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Leave to cool for at least 15 minutes before removing from the muffin pan.
- Slice and enjoy! 🙂
- 3g net carbs per muffin.
Per Serving: 179 calories; 14.9 g fat; 3.9 g carbohydrates; 7 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Nataliya Arzamasova
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments