“These healthy keto almond butter fudge slices topped with dark chocolate taste just like traditional Buckeye candy but in bar form and without the sugar crash!” Keto Chocolate Almond Fudge Slices – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 8 to 10 oz coconut butter or 1 loaded cup
- 1/2 cup (4.41 oz) creamy almond butter
- 3 tbsp maple extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- a good pinch of cinnamon
- 1.5 oz (42.52 g) dark chocolate
- Melt the coconut butter over gentle heat (low medium) until completely melted. Stir occasionally. 2 to 4 mins
- Add the nut butter, maple, salt, cinnamon and mix well until smooth. Carefully taste the mixture and adjust sweet is needed.
- Pour 2/3 of the mixture in parchment lined pan. (You can refrigerate this layer for 15 mins or more if it is too liquidy to set before adding chocolate layer. The layer might be liquidy with coconut oil and somewhere between liquidy and nut butter consistency depending on the coconut butter).
- Add chocolate to the remaining nut butter mixture and continue to heat for another 30 seconds. Then take off heat. Mix well until the chocolate melts and combines. (You can also use cocoa powder instead and mix into the nut butter mixture)
- Drop over the nut butter layer in the loaf pan and spread evenly.
- Chill for atleast an hour. Slice and serve! Store on a cool counter for a few days or refrigerated for weeks.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 126 calories; 14 g fat; 7.9 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Alp Galip
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.