“These healthy low-carb almond butter fudge slices topped with dark chocolate taste just like traditional Buckeye candy but in bar form and without the sugar crash!” Keto Chocolate Almond Fudge Slices – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted or coconut oil for dairy-free (170 g/ 6 oz)
- 2 cups + 2 tbsp powdered Swerve or Erythritol (340 g/ 12 oz), or use less to taste
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups unsweetened almond butter, preferably roasted (510 g/ 18 oz)
- 1 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- 230 g 100% dark chocolate bar (8 oz)
- In a large bowl mix together the melted butter, Swerve, almond butter, vanilla, and salt. Optionally, you can leave some sweetener for the chocolate topping.
- Stir until fully incorporated.
- Press the dough into an 20 x 20 cm (8 x 8 inch) baking dish.
- In a small pot over low heat (or in a bowl in the microwave in 15 second increments) melt the chocolate with 1 tablespoon butter until melted.
- Pour over the fudge and transfer to the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Slice into 20 squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 272 calories; 26.8 g fat; 3.9 g carbohydrates; 7 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.