Keto Chocolate and Hazelnut Spread
“Luscious chocolate + hazelnuts = pure happiness. This spread is rich and creamy on keto pancakes, waffles, or rolls. We also like it as a dip for fresh berries. Talk about melt-in-your-mouth keto indulgence!” Keto Chocolate and Hazelnut Spread – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 5 oz. hazelnuts
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 oz. unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp erythritol (optional)
- Roast the hazelnuts in a dry and hot frying pan until they turn a nice golden color.
- Pay very close attention – the nuts will burn easily. Let cool a little.
- Place the nuts in a clean kitchen towel and rub so that some of the shells come off.
- The shells which are still stuck can stay there.
- Place the nuts with all remaining ingredients in a blender or a food processor.
- Blend to desired consistency. T
- he longer you mix, the smoother the spread.
- Use as a dip fresh strawberries! Obvious but to die for…
Per Serving: 271 calories; 28 g fat; 2 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia, Photo Credit: Emma Shevtzoff
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.