Keto Chocolate Avocado Ice Cream
“A dessert that’s loaded with fat but is actually good for you? Yes, meet your new favorite go-to treat: dairy free keto chocolate avocado ice cream. It’s a healthier alternative.” Keto Chocolate Avocado Ice Cream – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 cup coconut milk from carton
- 1/2 cup coconut cream solid part of canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 1/3 cup allulose powdered sweetener or inulin
- 1/8 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In food processor, process all ingredients together until smooth.
- Process in ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- (My ice cream was finished in about 30 minutes)
- Store leftovers in the freezer and allow to thaw 15-30 minutes before scooping.
- Enjoy 🙂
- The sugar grams from the allulose are non-impacting so they can be subtracted from the total carbs.
Per Serving: 108 calories; 11 g fat; 6.9 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein.
Recipe by: Lisa, Photo Credit: Dusan Zidar
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
Good information so glad to be part of you, your blog will be my recommendations for everyone