Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb
“For those on KETO diets, or someone who just wants a little sweet without the guilt, this is for you! This one tastes like chocolate cheesecake.” Keto Chocolate Fat Bomb – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup coconut oil, or to taste
- 1 (1.4 ounce) package instant sugar-free chocolate pudding mix
- Blend cream cheese, coconut oil, and chocolate pudding mix together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth.
- Scoop into mounds or place in a mold to shape.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until hardened, about 30 minutes.
You can even leave the mixture in the bowl and eat it with a spoon.
Per Serving: 231 calories; 24.3 g fat; 3.5 g carbohydrates; 1.9 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 179 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Carie Gonyo-Johnson, Photo Credit: Miz Sarah (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments